- Minimum stay – 2 days. During the months of July, August and September the minimum stay is 1 week. Sunday is the usual change over day but this is negotiable on request.
- The price includes rent of house, water, electricity, bed-sheets and bath towels.
- The price does not include firewood.
- The house will be cleaned once a week and if you are staying for more than one week fresh sheets and towels will be provided on Sundays.
- The house is in a good state of repair and clean and guests are requested to leave it in the same condition. If the house has been left in an unusually dirty state or if things are broken the owner reserves the right to charge for any extra expenses. This is usually settled at the time of leaving and if not the owner will be in touch for compensation.
- A deposit of 40% of the booking total is sufficient to secure the booking, which will be confirmed when the money has been received, the remaining balance to be paid on arrival. After the client has inspected the property and taken possession of the keys it is understood that he is in agreement with the terms of the contract as set out in this document and has no right to any further claims.
In case of cancellation the deposit will not be refunded.
- It is not permitted to sub-let the property under any circumstances.
- The number of people who stay in the house cannot be more than agreed at the time of the booking. Any excess to this number during the stay will invoke a surcharge.
- It is necessary to state your time of arrival so that someone is there to meet you. Time of arrival is after 4pm on the day agreed. The house should be left before 12am on the day specified in the booking unless previously agreed with the owner.